Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Night at the Cinema

Last night I went to the cinema.  I went with my friend Jane and a workmate of hers who I hadn't met before.  We went to the Screening Rooms which is a bit like going business class at the cinema.  The seats are large and comfy with lots of leg room and small tables for your drinks and nibbles.  There's waiter service from a menu of wines, beers, soft drinks, hot drinks, hot and cold snacks, chocolate and ice creams.  It's divine!!!

We went to see Les Miserables.  We knew it was a long film and a musical but we didn't know too much more. We settled down with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc and a block of chocolate.  I was a bit worried I'd be bored as the film was almost three hours long but it was brilliant!  I highly recommend it!

The shock was that by the time we left the cinema the snow had really come down heavily and the roads were treacherous making the journey home quite scary!

It really doesn't matter what you wear at the cinema as it's mostly dark but I wore brown skinny jeans from River Island, M&S jumper/tunic, Dorothy Perkins boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment