Friday 16 November 2012

Busy Week, Busy Wardrobe!

Wow this week has been pretty hectic.  I spent the day at the Women in Enterprise Conference on Wednesday.  It was my first time going and I didn't know anyone.  It was brilliant though and I met some lovely people.  I wore my Next butterfly blouse - which you have seen before - and some checked trousers, also from Next.  I felt appropriately dressed for the occasion and very grown up!  Get me!!!

Then yesterday I went to a workshop at Gloucestershire Enterprise Centre.  It was a computer based course so I was a bit nervous that everyone would be nerdy or techy except me.  But it was great.  The lecturer was so nice and made us all laugh and feel comfortable. Everyone was normal - well my version of normal - and we all learnt loads!  I wore my brown River Island skinny jeans with my M&S ankle boots, a Joules shirt that I've had for ages AND my Joules tweed jacket.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my tweed jacket and love it some more!

Returned home to change into scruffy jeans and wellies to walk the dogs with all of us, me and the three dogs, returning covered in mud!

Then had to get ready to go out.  Went to a pub quiz with the girls.  Our friend, Jane, talked us into it when we'd all had a few too many to drink at supper on Friday.  We weren't exactly keen in the cold light of day and even less so in the dark, damp evening chill as we headed to the pub.  But I have to say we had a really good evening.  We came last!!  We tried to get points for presentation but they wouldn't have it!  We laughed so much!  I wore my River Island black straight jeans with black ankle boots and the top and tweed jacket I'd worn earlier.

Today Rich and I have been to the Races. 
Lovely atmosphere and great trade stands.  A bit chilly though!  My racing attire is always the same - coat and boots from Really Wild.  Love the name!  Probably the most I've ever spent on clothes!  I've had them about 5 years though and they are perfect for racing.

And now it's into the shower to get ready for dinner.  We are having dinner with our friends tonight.  Can't wait!  We are going to their house and another couple are joining us.  They are all such lovely people so I'm really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow I'm out to lunch with my favourite pregnant instructor and another very good horsey friend and then off to see The Spanish Riding School at the NIA tomorrow night.  Busy busy busy.  So much going on, so many outfits to find.  Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment