Tuesday 13 November 2012

My latest purchase!

Having missed a few days of blogging there's a lot to catch up on!!!  I went out to supper on Friday evening and as always we were served up amazing food by our lovely friend.  We all had seconds of the main course and then polished off a pavlova that would have easily fed 16 between 5 of us.  Luckily I went dressed for comfort so after dinner was able to kick off my boots and relax on the sofa.  I wore my Gok skinny jeans - very comfy, Next jumper and M&S boots.  The jacket is from Top Shop and I love it.  It's so soft and easy to wear.  I hate coats that restrict your movement.

On Saturday I went to an equestrian event called Your Horse Live with my daughter.  There were hundreds of trade stands - yay!!! - and I actually did some Christmas shopping as my daughter chose a few things she liked.  I treated myself to a tweed jacket.  I have wanted one for a while but couldn't find one in the shops.  I did see one in Jack Wills but I think Jack Wills is for teenagers! And not only that it was £199!  Extortionate!!!  I found one on the Joules stand.  I absolutely love it!  It feels so good and is just what I was looking for. And it was only £89 - still a lot I know, but because I bought my daughter a shirt for Christmas I spent over £100 and therefore qualified for £20 off.  Result!  Anyone who likes Joules - they have good offers on at the moment!
I also bought a couple of things which I have given to Rich to give to me for Christmas presents.  It makes his life easier and he's very happy not to have to shop himself.  I got a black v-neck jumper and a tweed waistcoat from the Rydale stand.
This is me ready to head for home after a good morning shopping!

I've also got on my mind that, as predicted, one of my friends has suggested that we are going to wear dresses on our New Year's Eve bash.  I haven't seen any dresses I fancy in the shops, magazines or online.  I did like the red dress that Myleen wears in the M&S advert but its sold out.  I'm actually worrying myself about the number of times I'm mentioning M&S!  That's so not cool!!!  Anyway, as I'm not a dress person I think I will just head up into the loft, where I have a wardrobe for my dresses.  They live up there because they get used so infrequently.  I must surely have one I can wear for New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment