Sunday 25 November 2012

Saturday Night Supper

Last night I went to my friend Jane's for supper along with three other friends.  We had a fab evening, lush food, lots of wine and even more laughs!  I wore my burgundy/wine coloured Gok straight jeans - again - and my Joules hunting shirt.  Doing this blog has made me realise that the saying "you wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time" is true.  I'm very aware now that I wear the same things on a regular basis.

I looked through my wardrobe last night and tried a few things on that I hadn't worn for a while but ended up going back to my favourites!

At supper Heather - who also usually avoids dresses - was telling us that she had seen a dress in Monsoon that she had coverted for weeks and finally went to buy it only to find it didn't fit her.  She was gutted because she loved the dress.  I know that feeling.  I saw Myleene Klass in the newspaper wearing a dress from her own range and just thought - that's so me - only to find that it's sold out in all sizes except size 20.  Gutted!!!
This is said dress.  I just love it.  Anyway in order to be more interesting with my wardrobe I have ventured into the loft and returned with four dresses.  My dresses live in the loft due to lack of use.  So they are currently hanging in my bedroom and I am determined to wear one next Saturday for supper at Claire's.  Now I've said that I guess I'm actually going to have to do it.  I'm feeling uncomfortable already.  I will try them on tomorrow and see if that makes me feel any better???!!!

I have to say the Myleene Klass range of dresses is really nice but others must agree as most of them are out of stock.  I like the following ones too:



I've had such a naughty week of eating and drinking this week so from tomorrow I'm off the wine, on the diet and out there running.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment