Friday 14 December 2012

A little treat . . .

Yesterday I went into town.  I had a few things I needed to do and Rich wanted to go buy the things I had put on my Christmas list.  I was wandering round trying to buy gloves for all of us as it was so cold when I found a couple of things I just had to have.  Well you have to treat yourself once in a while.  So here are my new boots and I even found a cardi to match!!!

What do you think????  I love them.  I've got some similar boots but these fit me so much better and are so comfy.  The cardigan was £10 from Primark and the boots were £20 also from Primark.  Bargain!!!

Not to be left out my dogs all had new coats.  The temperature has dropped and they like to look trendy on their walks!


I have also ventured into the loft in search of more dresses and later on I'm going to try a few things on in the hope that I can find something to wear tomorrow night.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment