Monday 10 December 2012

A Quiet Week

I've not posted for a week because it's been a pretty quiet week, as in I've not got dressed up to go out anywhere special in the last week.  Sometimes life's just like that I guess.  Instead of dressing up I've been out running.  I did seventeen miles last week and stuck to my diet.  Yesterday was my diet day off as I took my children to London -  shopping for their Christmas presents.

So the only new clothes I've had in the last week is a fluorescent yellow running jacket, new running tights and gloves.  I would post a picture but I think it's better that I save you from such a sight.  But rest safe in the knowledge that I can now be seen by passing motorists. 

I'm trying to have a better beauty routine.  Under instruction from my gorgeous hairdresser - Simon - I am deep conditioning my hair twice a week.  I'm also exfoliating twice a week and using a face pack once a week.  Since the Neal's Yard party I have been using a toner.  I always use eye cream and moisturiser. Hopefully my skin and hair will benefit.

This week I've got a couple of outings coming up.  On Friday we are off to the Races again.  On Saturday we are going out for our Girlie Christmas Supper and Secret Santa.  I have no idea what to wear on Saturday.  I'm going to try to have a search through my wardrobe tomorrow.  I don't really have a sparkly going out top.  I think quite a few of the girls will wear dresses.  I'm not sure what to do.  I will search out a few alternatives and let you know.

Oh here is a picture of one of the tops I bought from Oasis a week or two ago.  I really like it.  It looks better on. I'm sure I will be going out in it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment