Sunday 30 December 2012

Friday Night Fun!

On Friday evening Rich and I were invited to our friend Jane's for a get together with a group of friends.  This time it wasn't the normal Supper Club girls.  There was Jane's two daughters and a few of their friends, Sarah - who is a Supper Club member and two other couples who are friends of Jane and Sarah.

We had a lovely evening of chatting, laughing, eating and drinking.  When will we stop!!!  Jane had even put a box of dark chocolates out which I'm sure she knows I don't like so upon my complaint she went to recover her well hidden stash of our favourites and we devoured a big bag of Twirl Bites and Minstrels!!!


I wore my Oasis dress for the first time.  It's so comfy to wear but I'm not good at getting in the car or bending down in a dress.  As I always wear trousers I'm not very ladylike.  I wore it with black opaque tights and my old black knee high boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment