Friday 14 December 2012

I can't believe I'm doing this!!!

Second post of the day!  I've just come back from my friend Sarah's - she needed help eating the cakes she had made - I was completely selfless in volunteering to help.  Victoria sponge and coffee and walnut cake. Mmmmmmmmm yummy!  Anyway the talk inevitably came round to what we're wearing tomorrow night for our Girlie Christmas Supper.  It ended with Jane and I raiding Sarah's wardrobe and trying on her clothes.  I tried on two lovely dresses!

Anyway I thought I should come home and go through my own wardrobe and try on a few outfits.  And - stupidly and stone cold sober, although I have just poured myself a glass of wine - I'm going to post the photos for all to see.  I've got crappy underwear on (luckily you can't actually see it), my hair looks like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards at least twice and I have no make up on so go easy on me.

Here goes!!!

I actually tried this on and posted before - for supper at Claire's although I didn't wear it on the night.  I like it better today.  I think it's a contender.  It's Rich's favourite too.


I actually love this dress.  I bought it recently from Monsoon.  Oooohhhh get me!!! I think of it as a daytime dress but I really like it and it's very easy and comfy to wear.


I thought this would look nice but it doesn't really does it???!!!


I love this top but it doesn't look very nice in the photo.


Princess loves this outfit!!!  I like it too although it's not a very flattering angle.

So what do you think???  What shall I wear tomorrow night?  Or do I need to go back to my wardrobe and look again?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment