Sunday 2 December 2012

Finally I go out in a dress!!!

So what do you think???!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who commented on which dress I should wear.  Actually it wasn't too bad.  I thought I'd feel really uncomfortable but it's a very easy dress to wear.  I've had it for ages; probably at least a couple of years.  I'm pretty sure it's from Primark.  My boots are also old.  I found them in the back of the cupboard.  As my son put it, "they're really old school".  Maybe I'll get some new ones in the sales.

It's inspired me to try dress wearing again.  Claire and Sarah also wore dresses but they are regular dress wearers.  We had such a lovely evening.  Claire's house is always immaculate but at the same time warm and welcoming.  Although Claire, like myself, is a reluctant cook she always gives us a lovely meal and is a wonderful hostess.  We had salmon in a cream sauce, roasted new potatoes and salad followed by trifle and of course plenty of bubbly and wine.

Yesterday was my day off my diet.  I really enjoyed the whole day but feel crappy today.  I'm not sure you realise how over indulging effects you until you diet then there is such a contrast in how you feel on diet and none diet days.  I still exercised yesterday.  My friend Paola picked me up at around 8.30am and we met some of the Cleeve Ladies at Pitville Park and went for a run.  The reward at the end of the run was coffee and cake at the cafe!  I also walked the dogs for over an hour. 

I'm actually glad to be back to dieting today but it's an exercise free day for me - unless you count walking round Sainsburys!  Tomorrow back to running!  Bring it on!  Oh and it's my day to weigh!!!  Prepare for me being devastated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment