Sunday 30 December 2012

Sales and House Warmings!!!

Yesterday I went to the sales.  It was an awful day of wind and rain and despite the newspapers saying there had been record spending at the Boxing Day sales I still hadn't been.  I really wanted to buy some nice black knee high boots but I couldn't find any.  To be honest I was quite disappointed in the sales in general!

I did persevere and went to loads of shops - many of which would not be my usual shopping venues.  I went to Debenhams, Next, River Island, Schuh, Minstral, Cavendish House, Hobbs, Jigsaw, White Stuff, Joules, Monsoon, M&S, Oasis, Top Shop but I hardly bought anything!!!

I did try a few things on in White Stuff but I didn't like them.  I had tried on a dress in Jigsaw whilst in London but it's wasn't in the sale so it was too expensive for me.  In the end I bought two Red Herring T- shirts and a Principles knitted dress/tunic from Debenhams.  On trying it on I've decided I don't like it.  It makes me look fat.  Of course I'm not really fat!!!  So it will probably be returned.

My son went to Bicester Village Outlet Centre and came home with a Ralph Lauren shirt and T-shirt at very reasonable prices.  I may need to take a trip over to Bicester!

Today we were invited to Rich's daughter's house warming party.  I believe there are actually two separate house warming parties occurring but today it was a lunchtime gathering for family mainly.  I hadn't been to the house before so it was good to be able to look round.  I love houses and interiors.  I wore one of my new T-shirts.

Ready to go in my new Red Herring T-shirt (£8 in the sale), black jacket from Espirit, hareem  pants from Next and M&S shoe boots 

A better view of my T-shirt.  It's really fun.  I love it!

Flashing my very cheap, blingtastic, Ebay handbag!

The new knitted dress with heels

The new knitted dress with flats

The new knitted dress from the front looking awful!!!

My other new T-shirt which is actually much nicer than it looks.  Rich wouldn't get up from the sofa to take the photo so the angle is awful and it's modelled with my PJ bottoms!

So do you agree - take the knitted dress back?


No comments:

Post a Comment